Home Health care includes skilled nursing care, as well as other skilled care services, like physical and occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, and medical social services. These services are given by a variety of skilled health care professionals at home.
Home Health can also be the key to achieving the highest quality of life possible. It can help to enable safety, security, and increased independence. It can aide with recovery after an illness, injury, or hospital stay-all through care given in the comfort of your home.
Our Home Health team is made up of Registered Nurse, Social Worker, and CNA.
Benefits of Home Health
- RN Skilled Nursing
- IV Therapy and Dressing Changes
- Vacuum Assisted Closure Therapy
- Diabetic Instructions
- Certified Wound Care
- Diabetic Foot Exams
- Wound Care Management
- Physical Therapy
- Strengthening Exercises
- Balance Training
- Speech Therapy
- Intervention for Oral, Motor, and Language Impairment
- Vital-Stim Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Rehabilitation Services to Restore Activities of Daily Living
- Medical Social Worker
- Assistance with Resources for Finance, Food, Transportation, etc.
- Nurse Aide
- Bathing and Personal Care
How is Home Health Care Funded?
We are funded primarily through Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, and some elect to pay through a private pay source.